How Facebook Pixel Can Save Your Advertisement Budget
In this article, I am going to tell you about how facebook pixel can save your ad dollars. To go further we must know about what Facebook Pixel is.
When you have to track the right events like searches, purchases, content views, registrations and so on, the Facebook pixel can give you more powerful and more perfect information that can not just only make stronger your campaigns but also it can save lots of money on your advertising.
That means you can save lots of money and can keep them in your pocket with no worries or can use for another advertisement campaign.
Let’s read about a few ways the pixel can help you as well as your organization to save cash and utilize its ad dollars in a better way:
1. It helps you find a winning strategy faster.
The ultimate aim of the Facebook pixel is to help you determining the working states.
1) what’s working and
2) what isn’t working.
So? What’s the benefit here?
By these states are determined facebook pixel can find out what types of ads lead to actual, on-page actions. And only then you’re able to go through onto a type of strategy that not only reaches the right types of leads but also succeeds in converting those leads into real leads, paying customers – as well as at a faster rate for sure.
You can not even think about it without the Facebook Pixel. You will not possess any real statistics to back up any of your strategic decisions, and you’re really just like shooting in the dark or shooting being blind as well. The Facebook Pixel will surely ensure you reach a very strong rate. It also can be said like, more effective strategy in less time, and thus saving you money as well.
You can also use your Facebook Pixel inner sight to make your advertising efforts as much stronger as you can easily enter across your entire organization. Don’t think that it is just on Facebook. Use what your pixel results teach you to make your PPC campaigns stronger. It also helps on content marketing and SEO efforts as well. It can even make your print or broadcast campaigns a successful one. As you know that, Information is power and you know what? The Facebook pixel can give you both as well as in a great amount.
How to do it:
- Facebook Pixel creates custom reports that can build your inner sight that you especially need to track your success. Default reports can also contain some useful information but the problem is they count every event triggered as a conversion, and this can often make the data hesitating and make it hard to act on.
- To create your custom report of your content, you’ll need to use Customizing Columns. Check all the events you want to track one by one, such as adding to cart, viewing content, purchasing and so on.
- You may delete unnecessary columns, and drag and drop until your report is perfectly organized in a very simple as well as easy-to-understand format.
- Click on the “Save as Preset,” and give your customer report a specific name. And then hit the “Apply,” button and now your customized report will be available via the button called “Reports” anytime you need it.
- You have to configure Google Analytics with your ads as well.
2. It lets you get specific
The pixel can provide you the drilled-down data which is one of its best assets. You can also determine what times of day your ads convert best and even build custom audiences to really process your messaging as well as the imagery.
With this data been provided, you can customize your advertising campaign down to the most minute detail and you can use them whenever you want. This may cut down on the number of clicks and exposure your ad gets all the time or until now. It will ultimately result in better and more qualified lead.
How to do it:
- Go to the Tools section of your ad campaign and select the “Audiences.” then choose “Create Audience” from the drop-down menu on that page.
- Choose “Customer List” if you want to create a custom audience of specified emails, phone numbers and other data that you already have owned. Then opt for “App Activity” if you want your audience based on in-game or in-app actions, or select the “Website Traffic” to build a number of audiences to be built around users’ web activity.
- You can then select events as your taste or interest, conditions, and exclusions that will surely qualify your audience, and give your custom list a name. Group them by the amount of money has been spent, specific products have been bought, times of day they were active or any amount of other factors as well as traits.
- Once setup is done, you can use these custom audiences to make your ads for each unique group of your customers.
- Be sure to create a number of custom audiences that can improve your results. Audiences are based on past website they visit, Facebook likes and also similarities shared with your current fans or you may say customer base are all great options as well.
3. It lets you optimize for events
The Facebook Pixel will always allow you to track the dynamic events. It will not track just simple clicks and views, you can actually optimize every single event of one of your ads for very specific as well as desired actions on your website.
Do you want to build your email list? Create one targeted ad that will encourage the users to sign up for one of your newsletters, and then let the Facebook Pixel do the rest of the task. Looking forward to creating a list of leads for your sales reports to get in touch with your audience or customers?
Optimize your ad in such a way that your ad can drive traffic to your contact forms. You may also use the Facebook Pixel to measure how much effective your efforts are as well as lackings.
How to do it:
- You must Configure your ads to measure several dynamic events.
- Once your events are ready to set up, go and quickly set your event up. Then click on the option, that says “Increase conversions on your website” as the objective of your ad. so that conversion increases, and it will be available on your present window, and after that simply select your desired event as the conversion.
- Facebook will automatically begin to optimize your given ad for your desired action. It will surely find out the users that are the most qualified and also likely to convert to that action. And your ads will be displayed to them accordingly.
4. You can delay events
Targeting, again and again, is a very good strategy for bringing new customers in and increase sales. But this is very unfortunate that it can also be a very large amount of waste of money if not done perfectly. Just think that almost half of the users clicking on your ads are going to leave your website within a short period of time. The majority of that user or clients probably aren’t the desired qualified leads.
The real money always depends on the users who clicked through your website and stayed for a little bit longer or maybe browsed a page or two, checked out a product of your website or even have added something to their cart as well. With the Facebook Pixel, you can also delay your event tracking by a desired period of time. This will always allow you to eliminate those who probably won’t ever result in a sale. You must focus on targeting again and again on more qualified leads who stuck around or browses a bit longer in your site.
How to do it:
- In the area where you can manage your general event setup, simply input a number of seconds into the box that says Delay.
- Click on the “Enable on Posts,” “Enable on Page” and “Enable on Taxonomies” to make sure that events are perfectly tracked across all of the portions of your website.
You will never be able to know if an ad really works or not without a proper or perfect tracker. That means, if a customer actually purchases anything from your website or if contacts your company or you personally after clicking through an ad on your website. Keep in mind that if a click-through process isn’t leading to any kind of action or a user or a client is just leaving the moment they hit your page, then your ad has failed to reach. It has either reached the wrong consumer or has reached to someone who wasn’t really ready to buy or the demo wasn’t the right demo for your products or you may say that it had the wrong messaging for your client or user.
And if that happens, the dollars you spent for that desired click are gone forever. The Facebook Pixel makes sure that your ad wastage is minimum, so your dollars are spent will be utilized perfectly.
Overall, the Facebook pixel will give you three most powerful tools in your collection. They are very detailed and proper insights into your targeted audience. It ensures you a higher rate of return on your investment as well as more cash into your pockets. Always make sure that your website is properly equipped with the latest version of the Facebook Pixel.