- Application for refund must be issued within 7 days of purchase.
- The refund amount will be equal to the amount paid for the product.
- Refunds are only allowed when the product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying in the way prescribed by the advertisement, or broken abnormally after the installation.
- Refund shall be denied in case of any abuse, alteration or acts of fraud done in order to initiate refund policy or ruin reputation.
- Frequent download of the product shall be held as a medium of abuse.
- No refund in case of script conflict with 3rd parties application.
- No refund if your Webhost doesn’t meet the requirement of Joomla, WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
ThemeRally reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
Last Update 8th July, 2015