Posted In:Blogging Archives – Theme Rally
One of the most popular Content Management System is WordPress. More than 25% sites on the web are made by WordPress. If you have already installed WordPress on your server, you have done a very good job. But do not think that everything is done. Installing WordPress on your server is just the starting, you have to do few more tasks after the installation of WordPress. In this blog post, we are going to focus on 9 things to do after installing WordPress.
Most people wants to write blogs or start a blog that becomes their digital footprint. Those who do not know the right way usually fails. In this article, I am going to write about how to start a new personal blog! Blogging is always very exciting if you know perfectly the perfect way. I met lots of people who wants to start blogging for a fun but blogs can be of businesses purpose also. Many people want to earn extra money by blogging. I don’t see anything wrong here. Blogging is fun if you go through the right way.
Setting up a new blog is really easy and you can easily make money if you can work hard or work properly.In this article, I’m going to show you the step-by-step process of setting up your own blog. Just follow the steps below to successfully set up a blog site.
Search Theme Rally
- 5+ Best Form Builder Plugins for your WordPress Website
- Best WordPress Social Media Sharing Plugins
- Congratulations OceanWP Free WordPress Theme for 400k+ Active Installation
- WP Event Manager Review – Plugin for making Event Management Portal
- How to Edit & Optimize WordPress Robots.txt File for SEO
- 9 Checklist To Do After Installing WordPress
- How to successfully promote YouTube Videos on Facebook
- Installing WordPress Locally Using XAMPP
- Beginners Guide on How to Start a Blog